Combi boiler Electrical | Boilers | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Combi boiler Electrical in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not an unvented cylinder it is a telford tristor space saver thermal store. All the parts that you see on it including the washing machine valves are factory fitted and it doesn't have an expansion vessel

I stand corrected tamz cheers
Makes it look even worse to me now if that's factory fitted

if he had told everyone he had a thermal store life would have been better for all concerned, I couldnt make out the photo clearly and it wouldnt enlarge to give any detail, ho hum, now he needs to get his blending valve sorted then.

if he had told everyone he had a thermal store life would have been better for all concerned, I couldnt make out the photo clearly and it wouldnt enlarge to give any detail, ho hum, now he needs to get his blending valve sorted then.

Thanks for the help/info I did not know whay type I had hence why im asking for help. Hope you have a good xmas and again thanks for the info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

L
That shouldn't happen. Going to need lots of...
Replies
Views
Hi we’re the boiler sited
Replies
Views
System boilers have a pressurised heating...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Back