combi boilers | Boilers | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss combi boilers in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cylinders do take up a fair amount of room, cust is probably short of cupboard space :)

To be fair, I only found about 8 suitable locations for a cylinder in the house lol. They didnt like any of them. Oh well I can only quote for what they want, I'm not going to potentially miss out on work by being stubborn and sticking to what I think they should have.

That's what we're all up against unfortunately!

re the op, did you try Strebel for a Q51c price?

Ravenheat do there csi 150 low nox combi 41.5kw dhw 35.5kw heating about the 600 mark plus vat. I have just been on there course they have definetley got a dam sight better :hurray:

id split the house into two systems 24kw combi down stairs feeding kitchen and 35kw doing up and bathroom sassuming its not all done on drops

I done the job a couple weeks back, convinced them an unvented cylinder was the way to go. They are very happy.

baxi duotec mk 1 34.4 kw 40 kw dhw would that do you? i have one in a house with 28 rads mainly doubles copes no effort

hello we've got quite a few Potterton Paramount 2 40kw but they are 60s and we have had few problems with them or the remeha quinta 40 kw??
hth paul

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

This question has been discussed a couple of...
Replies
Views
Better asking in the gas engineer section, as...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Probably temperature sensor or thermistor that...
Replies
Views
Have a read of this it explains it better than me
Replies
Views
System boilers have a pressurised heating...
Replies
Views
Back