Combi in Roof Space ? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Combi in Roof Space ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Defo not the best place for a boiler, but it can be done if necessary, to insure a good relationship with your engineer 1. Install a quality fixed loft ladder 2. Install fixed floorboards in the loft 3. Install a good quality light near the boiler without creating shadow ( fitting a 13amp socket outlet will really impress him or her 4. VERY IMPORTANT keep area between loft access and all around boiler clear permanently so that the engineer dosent have to move your Christmas tree 5. Have steaming hot cup of coffee ready for engineer when he/she have got set up in cold loft (sticky bun will move your relationship to new heights, well, loft height ). You will be warm again in no time.

You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one

Defo not the best place for a boiler, but it can be done if necessary, to insure a good relationship with your engineer 1. Install a quality fixed loft ladder 2. Install fixed floorboards in the loft 3. Install a good quality light near the boiler without creating shadow ( fitting a 13amp socket outlet will really impress him or her 4. VERY IMPORTANT keep area between loft access and all around boiler clear permanently so that the engineer dosent have to move your Christmas tree 5. Have steaming hot cup of coffee ready for engineer when he/she have got set up in cold loft (sticky bun will move your relationship to new heights, well, loft height ). You will be warm again in no time.

You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one
‘I’m a dreamer’ Supertramp ...
Breakfast in America popular band in the 1970’s...centralheatking

“You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one”
From “Imagine” by John Ono Lennon

Is siting my boiler in my loft dreaming of a better solution ? Hope so with a ten year guarantee ?

Similar plumbing topics

System boilers have a pressurised heating...
Replies
Views
Size of bathroom 230cm x 210cm Height 230cm...
Replies
Views
External hounsfield heat only. If you really...
Replies
Views
L
That shouldn't happen. Going to need lots of...
Replies
Views
If you have the spare funds go ahead as it...
Replies
Views
Back