commercial boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss commercial boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rab250

Has anyone any suggestions on a commercial combi with a high flow rate on hw. it wants to run a commercial washing machine. water pressure is v good but the 40kw alpha cannot fill it up quick enough/ hot enough.

No such thing as a commercial combi

Usually you would have a plate heat exchanger. Contact alpha loval for a decent one. Or your local pipe centre or Bss.

An ACV would be worth a look if you want CH & good HW as well.
The tank in tank setup is a good bit of kit.

Further to my last post ACV Deltas are very flexible
[DLMURL="http://www.acv.com/int-en/03_10/15/app.rvb?prodfam=22"]ACV - Delta[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
rinnai manufacture tankless water heaters ur to 150kw we,v fitted 3x 50kw in cascade in a local hotel recently and found them to be a joy to fit, this installation utilised a 500 litre mains accumulator with a 35mm incoming main although individual units can be connected directly to an appropriate main. lochinvar is an other manufacturer of huge output water heaters of high quality.

The biggest combi I know of is an Ethos 54c ,54kw of power my mate Dans got one, its not missed a beat in 5yrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

P
Tricky situation for you. Boiler shouldn't...
Replies
Views
S
Morning all, I have a Worcester Bosch 8000...
Replies
Views
Simon from Watford
S
sweet. that is the answer i was hoping for!
Replies
Views
I should have said "S-plan plus", of course!
Replies
Views
You will need a check valve to stop reverse...
2 3
Replies
Views
Back