Commercial gas cant do domestic | Commercial and Industrial Plumbing Forum | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Commercial gas cant do domestic in the Commercial and Industrial Plumbing Forum area at Plumbers Forums

O

on31ll

Basically above ? Lad on site today talking saying he cant do domestic because he only has his commercial gas and meters etc ? Never really thought of it but you would think if they can do the big stuff they can do the smaller things ?

since a quals thread started maybe a new thread with a picture of a big commercial set up then the question would you be aroused or touch/fondle yourself to this pic ? then change the pic monthly ?

Very.

CCN1 and CENWAT1 to do. I don't even know what CENWAT1 is!

do you enjoy the commercial side more than the domestic though John? I'm not commercial but I used to work for a firm that also did commercial, they only had two commercial blokes, so I used to help them on the big awkward jobs if one was on holiday and I couldn't stand it.

Horses for courses Tom, I've always been commercial though I have dabbled in domestic oil. Take a Riello RS70 burner on a sectional boiler. It's a 2 stage burner so you put it to 2nd stage and set the gas valve up on head pressure to give you your gas rate, I usually double check at the meter. Then adjust the multiblock valve governor until you see a drop in head pressure. Then you adjust your air to give you 9-9.5% CO2, then take it down to first stage and adjust your air to suit there.

And then you can adjust your gas and air pressure switches.

Horses for courses Tom, I've always been commercial though I have dabbled in domestic oil. Take a Riello RS70 burner on a sectional boiler. It's a 2 stage burner so you put it to 2nd stage and set the gas valve up on head pressure to give you your gas rate, I usually double check at the meter. Then adjust the multiblock valve governor until you see a drop in head pressure. Then you adjust your air to give you 9-9.5% CO2, then take it down to first stage and adjust your air to suit there.

And then you can adjust your gas and air pressure switches.

Have you just written that to make my brain hurt. I never understood a word, your a nasty man :)

i prefer my domestic, take a potterton suprima. Visual inspect, take the cover off, check the seals, check the burner, vac out. Put back together, FGA, paperwork signed then back in the van :)

anyway, I'm off for a bath then out on the lash. I probably won't even know what I do for a living the state I plan on getting into tonight :)

Have you just written that to make my brain hurt. I never understood a word, your a nasty man :)

i prefer my domestic, take a potterton suprima. Visual inspect, take the cover off, check the seals, check the burner, vac out. Put back together, FGA, paperwork signed then back in the van :)

anyway, I'm off for a bath then out on the lash. I probably won't even know what I do for a living the state I plan on getting into tonight :)
have a good nite tom, the first is on me :)

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Not all commercial boilers are 70 kwatt...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I agree. (I hold domestic, commercial and...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Smart meter fitter here. I knew from the first...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Clearly you have a Domestic Gas installation...
Replies
Views
Back