Commercial gas courses | Plumbing Courses | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Commercial gas courses in the Plumbing Courses area at Plumbers Forums

Don't matter, it's 35mm

Far be it for me to question your wisdom John but IGE/UP/1B Ed. 2, which covers domestic gas states that:

Pipework of diameter less than OR EQUAL TO 35mm is allowed on a domestic ticket subject to TIV being less than or equal to 0.035m3, U16/G10 meter, OP ~ 21mbar and MOP being equal to or less than 2bar.

Fig.1 on page 3.

I can never remember if it's one way or t'other. I do remember the 35 bit though.

Smart arse.........

Heh! Just spent 3 weeks having that drummed into my head LOL.

What I still can't get my head around is that you can have a TIV above the limit but if you split it into sections with ECVs and test points, you can work on each section on domestic...

Handy to know masood but to be clear im thinking right....

Basically legs coming of a main commercial carcass that have an ecv and test points and where that particular leg in isolation (downstream of the ecv) conform to /1b can be worked on a domestic ticket..??

Sort of makes sense thinking about it logically if im understanding you right.

Last edited by a moderator:

Similar plumbing topics

hi mughal did u find anyone please keep us...
Replies
Views
Join the Honeywell installers club and you get...
Replies
Views
I wouldn't bother at the moment, don't believe...
Replies
Views
I have connected the secondary pump to a wifi...
Replies
Views
Back