Condensing boiler using alot of oil. | Boilers | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Condensing boiler using alot of oil. in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna cost you more in oil because the boiler's going to struggle to hit its temps.

Deja vu this. Had this very convo earlier today!

Not to mention with the additional restrictions it will struggle to clear POCS and soot up faster...

Hi Folks, had my boiler serviced yesterday, service guy replaced the nozzle to a 0.65 (less than half the size of the previous nozzle) and rated the boiler down to 24Kw. The boiler is a condensing Worcester Greenstar Utility 32/50Kw Model: BFC. Hopefully I should see a difference in the amount of oil consumed. What do you folks think? I'm going to keep an eye on it to see how it goes. Thanks GSM.

What area are you in
Your boiler man is just that a boiler man he has turned it down to low
It's a big house the boiler sounds sized correctly to start with now nooo

Wonder if the boiler engineer rung Worcester to check pp and CO2, because the lowest nozzle you should have is a 0.85 by the MI's.
He would of had a bit of fun setting that up, wonder if he will answer his phone next year??
We get a few of them round our way, turn up break things, never to be heard of again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

hi, no current pipework in concrete i believe...
Replies
Views
Yes everything worked fine before. Is there a...
Replies
Views
Wondering if the Pump is up to scratch?... 10m?
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Back