Convection hot water not working | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Convection hot water not working in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

The pipe coming from the wall with the 90degree bend in! On the top of this pipe fit an air bleed valve might help they're about 90p-£5. If you say there were no hot water after doing the task and it was okay before and you've not touched controls

Try turning the cylinder stat right down.. If boiler fires up you've got rires wound long way.. Obviously the common stays and grey and black switch over. And don't forget to turn the power off first...:skull:

Whoever told him to do it like that ? what a disaster , thought he was saving money , now he needs a suitable cylinder and correct pipe work, or change it to fully pumped system, whatever he decides he is better off getting someone in to sort it out, makes you wonder what else he has done !!

Okokokokokokokokok my assumptions..and I'm wrong.. Actually think I'll do a runner before I see it gets any worse round ere.. Hehee

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Yeah will deffo try I’ve got a strong magnet...
Replies
Views
see same. below on this as some one has had...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I don't see your comments?
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi Santhosh. I recommend you get a G3 plumber...
Replies
Views
Back