crisps | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss crisps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
just exploited my pallet to tyrrels hand made crisps now i consider my crisp expertise as top notch but these bad boys are an excelent hand made chip the jules rimet of the potato world the excalibur of a bagged snack . Now i am wondering what other crisp wonder may be lurking on said supermarket shelves YOM YOM YOM

Ah the old kettle chip very similar to the tyrrel chip imo both very satisfying at the mid morning snack break

Excellent thread!

Still love kettle chips! And walkers sensations chilli flavoured.

Chilli sensations are amazing. Monster munch are up there as well as are bacon fries. You can't beat a bag of 10p crisps though.

Love roast beef monster munch and bacon fries also love them with cheese in the middle forget the name of them now. Anyone?

Scampi fries take some beating. I like smiths bacon fries, about 80p for a piddly bag but worth every penny!

Bit boring me.
Cheese or Beef 'n Onion, Plain and Bacon crisps for me.

I like tortoise chips with dip, tho I usually spice it up with chilli or garlic. (often both).
Yum

Jalapeño crisps by cofresh. Lurvly, top thread by the way.

Love roast beef monster munch and bacon fries also love them with cheese in the middle forget the name of them now. Anyone?

Crisps with cheese in the middle? Sounds rank, although my mom like some sort of cheesy crisp thing. Their circle shape with soft horrible cheese in them. If its those you like then I'm taking you off my friends list. :)

Crisps with cheese in the middle? Sounds rank, although my mom like some sort of cheesy crisp thing. Their circle shape with soft horrible cheese in them. If its those you like then I'm taking you off my friends list. :)

Why are all the best posts in the public forum?!?

Flaming hot monster munch, salt n vinegar squares mmmmmmmmmmmm

Cheese and onion squares are the dogs. Also there's some crisps called frisps or something like that. The cheese and onion ones are nice.
Pill also throw BBQ hula hoops into the mix. Now there's a great crisp.

i do like to dabble with the quaver big snack low calorie so can eat loads of them without putting on weight

Anyone remember Tudor crisps? Only 21/2p a packet and the pickled onion flavour was pure heaven.

I like those Yorkshire made crisps, Seabrook or something they're called.

Space invaders are good

Space invaders are quality. And those transformer ones I think there called, there nice too.

Tangy toms are good too and those quarterback ones. Crisps is a good subject. I like this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All, I am looking for an experienced...
Replies
Views
1/4 turn black knob on both. open bleed screw...
Replies
Views
Thanks Enthalpy, Your conclusion is exactly...
Replies
Views
Good job buddy. Rather than a beer, if you’re...
Replies
Views
Back