crisps | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss crisps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember these terrible crisps
image.jpg

Anyone remember Tudor crisps? Only 21/2p a packet and the pickled onion flavour was pure heaven.

I like those Yorkshire made crisps, Seabrook or something they're called.

Are seabrook e the ones that fall apart really easy? If so there amazing crisps!

It has a design flaw tho , the bag size is not big enough 3 scoops and bag is empty so i find you need to eat 3 packs for crisp satisfaction

I'll throw one in here that might divide opinion. What are your thoughts on wotsits? I personally like them but I don't eat many as they stain your hands orange and not a very sensible thing to eat in the van between jobs.
Apart from that I think there ace.

My hatred started at an early age after biting one of my fingers trying to eat them off my fingers!

I remember a crisp from an early age that i think were called fish and chips , you had fish and chip shaped crisps and they were imo a crisp nirvana

i love wotsits but they play a lower ranking to what other crisp maybe on offer eg skips over wotsits everytim,e

I'll throw one in here that might divide opinion. What are your thoughts on wotsits? I personally like them but I don't eat many as they stain your hands orange and not a very sensible thing to eat in the van between jobs.
Apart from that I think there ace.

My boy loves worsits and gets covered in orange. I like em too but don't eat them often due to the tango effect!

I remember a crisp from an early age that i think were called fish and chips , you had fish and chip shaped crisps and they were imo a crisp nirvana

Nice throwback. I remember those. There was a chicken and chips version aswell if you remember.

Another one I just thought off is chip stix. Salt and vinegar flavour. Real strong taste thought. But lovely.

I like Wotsits, but they don't half make your breath smell like wet socks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All, I am looking for an experienced...
Replies
Views
1/4 turn black knob on both. open bleed screw...
Replies
Views
Thanks Enthalpy, Your conclusion is exactly...
Replies
Views
Good job buddy. Rather than a beer, if you’re...
Replies
Views
Back