CRM SOFTWARE - your opinions on the best few brands please | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss CRM SOFTWARE - your opinions on the best few brands please in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

plumb_know

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi Everyone,

I currently use E-Works CRM software and feels it does have good customer support & good value for money but I do find it a bit slow to use, to do anything on it seems long winded and more complicated than it needs to be. It does have very good trackers with dash cam though which has come in useful several times.

Also find it glitches often and our outfield staff find it hard to use and it doesn't work offline very well and where we work the phone signal is not great. It doesn't seem to integrate well with other apps such as mail chimp also.

I am looking for a CRM that is firstly reliable and works offline very well and also integrates well with other apps/software or can do what other software does such as mail chimp integrated with it but for reasonable price.

I have had free trials with most companies now but it's hard to make a decision until the software has all the data needed in it and is up and running properly plus most have little or mixed reviews.

ServiceM8 seemed attractive and good value but some of the reviews were mixed, on asking the company they said these reviews were not genuine ones, also there customer support seems to be only via chat bots or email and I couldn't see a number to actually call someone if we experienced issues.

Big change also seems good but just too expensive for me at this time and they tie you into a 12 month contract but with fluctuation in staff at the moment I dont want to pay for people who then might leave and be stuck paying for there slot for the remainder of the 12 months, also want £2000 set up fee.

If anyone is using any of the above how do you find them?? what's there customer support like?/ are they reliable?? or if anyone can recommend any others would be good?? we currently have 2 office staff and 1 sales person and 3/4 engineers

Appreciate the help everyone

Reactions: Dan
Did you end up going for it matey? Or another version maybe? It seems the thread didn't attract anyone so far. It's also RSS fed to the electricians forum and that too hasn't had a response either!

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
'Have tried all off bar A, B, and C, so not...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Anyone know of a repair service for Axpert...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yours is an old fotic cylinder, Thermal store...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes, The size of the external expansion...
Replies
Views
  • Question
If your area / city allows drainage to be done...
Replies
Views
Back