danfoss Randall cp15 direct replacement | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss danfoss Randall cp15 direct replacement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I have this programmer which is knackered. Looking for a direct replacement that clips on to old back plate and also one you can have seperate times for heating and hot water. Cheers chaps

Danfoss 715 should do the job.
It is the modern type backplate on the CP 15, so most programmers will have either the identical backplate or similar.
Personally, I always found the Danfoss to be not intuitive & most people find them too hard to set or programme. Other makes, like Honeywell or their Centre brand versions are very easy to set & programme but have every function you could need. You might have to move wire positions with some, but that's no big deal I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks shauncorbs
Replies
Views
Thanks for your post, can anyone offer any advice?
Replies
Views
  • Question
Its a very ingenious but devilishly cunning...
Replies
Views
There must be many installations that are in...
Replies
Views
At the moment when you move the hot water...
Replies
Views
Back