Days like these make u want to work at mcdonalds | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Days like these make u want to work at mcdonalds in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

If you were Powerflushing then surely you would go to bung the cold feed & vent on header tank in loft...

If you go in loft to find no header tank then it would have been clear its a primatic system before attempting a powerflush?
As stated before, it had f and e tank, this is why I never suspected anything. but then when flushing started I found water going into cwsc, I thought it was a primatic that had been modified by a diyer as feed and vent both in plastic.
System was still flushed and I left a bottle of x800 for BG to put in system on replacing cylinder and offered to go back for free to drain it out and put x100 in.

No, tell him its because daddy powerflushed a primatic ;p
I really don't understand where you are going with this, it had an f and e, so was either a primatic that had been modified = not my fault
or a split coil= not my fault,

why shouldn't I charge???
read all the posts before making comments.

Oh okay, I got sidetracked by the primatic talk...

That cyl does look a relic tho.... Unlucky I guess! Charge away : D

plumbing sucks

let's all change jobs

Theres no other job in the world that you can be half way home and have to turn around and go back.
Any other job can always wait til tomorrow.

Heart surgeons, only fit 1 heart a day and when they go home, someone else is on standby
mcdonalds, they have forgotten about there job before they leave the shop
electricians, everyone knows how to turn it off until next day.
chippy's, if it falls then leave it until next day
painters- leave til next day
tilers, if it goes wrong, take it off, leave til next day

with plumbing, you cant just leave when you feel like it (unless on building site)
even electricians can get the chock boxes and electrical tape out and leave safe,
how many customers say, yeah fine, leave me with no heating or hot water overnight!!

fd505517_holy20thread20resurrection.jpg

Poor jase, he did like to make a meal of things and always get the brown end of the stick and come on here and kick off until he's banned.

Or one of those Dominos pizza guys wearing an advertising board at the traffic lights, £6.99 any size.

Any size what :D

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Red circles show my new AAVs and the manual...
Replies
Views
  • Question
To be fair, it depends on how the bathrooms...
Replies
Views
If the pump is on the ground floor open any...
Replies
Views
Yeah, I did read this but I’ve inherited the...
Replies
Views
From this post, I think you’ve got a good...
Replies
Views
Back