dirtiest conditions you have worked in! | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss dirtiest conditions you have worked in! in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

I have worked in some dirty places, I use the yellow jell stuff from safetyclean.
its water less contains all the anti bacterial cleaning stuff and it dont make a mess

if you think its a stinking, minging,dirt ridden rat infested ****ehole of a place invest in one of these all problems quickly but noisily resolved:tank:

Toilet got blocked and they kept using it till full and then started on the bath, both full to the top when the council evicted them and had to go and sort out the mess!!!

Did have a picture somewhere................... maybe not

i have had the very same, a family house where the pan was blocked and they kept using it, until the last few must have had to stand over the pan to use it as it was piled up, the guy said "what did you want us to do , we needed to go" another one where the pan was blocked and they had simply sat on the edge of the bath and pooed into the bath, haha there was about 5-6 little piles where they had moved along a bit each time, my apprentice was physically sick at that one, they were both about 20 odd years ago and i still remember them, far too many others to distinguish one smell from the other

i would probably refuse a job like that on health and safety reasons, who does a number 2 in the bath ?? why not go down to the local asda or pub, like any other normal person

i have had the very same, a family house where the pan was blocked and they kept using it, until the last few must have had to stand over the pan to use it as it was piled up, the guy said "what did you want us to do , we needed to go" another one where the pan was blocked and they had simply sat on the edge of the bath and pooed into the bath, haha there was about 5-6 little piles where they had moved along a bit each time, my apprentice was physically sick at that one, they were both about 20 odd years ago and i still remember them, far too many others to distinguish one smell from the other

I had one of those a few years ago. It was piled so high they must have needed steps to add to it. I just pulled the pan out and dumped the lot in the bath, fished the plastic toilet block thing out (the ones that hang around the rim) and shoved the pan back in.
Right thats us done. You'll need to clean the bath yourself :lol:

had that before, cleaning traps on urinals on a site toilet !! the urine had crystalised it was there for that long, was one of my first jobs as an apprentice the thought of wrapping it all in was fresh in my mind

Classic one for the apprentice to cut his teeth on. I can just about stand the smell of **** but chrystalised **** must be one of the worst smells going.

I once worked in a 4 in a block upstairs house in Holytown where the guy had a pony in the back room! I think the old dear downstairs must have been deaf or if she wasn't i bet she wished she was:earmuffs:

i would probably refuse a job like that on health and safety reasons, who does a number 2 in the bath ?? why not go down to the local asda or pub, like any other normal person

or better still get it seen to as soon as it doesn't flush the first time!!!
what kind of idiot thinks that keep crapping in the bog is going to help the blockage lol

ewwww dirty buggers eh

cut into a 16" steel oil pipe, had a job to remove it. not much oil left in, came back day after and 100s of litres had spilled out, gone cold and was like tar, took a week to clean it up

183528_10150093270531286_644376285_6789271_5415678_n.jpg

IMG00294-20110727-1435.jpg

IMG00296-20110727-1454.jpg

the 1st pic, the kitchen was originally a lot worse, i had to clear the kitchen a bit to get to the hob..

the other 2 were nasty, everything you touched in the house was dirty, she had 4 kids, 1 cat and 2 dogs, i tried my best to not touch anything but ended up cleaning my hands at the next property and even cleaning the back of my cp12 pad, the cooker got condemned for having its hot plate burner cap missing, the kid apparently stuck it in the bin, and they cost 25 quid each.. hopefully they'll kick her out, nasty place to be.

Rather you than me Mickie. Sadly I've been there done that too.

Luckilly most of my clients these days have good a few quid, so even if they are dirty buggers, their cleaners sort it out.

Still work in the odd ****e hole, and it always brings back fond memories. Ha.

Back