DIY halfwits | General DIY Plumbing Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss DIY halfwits in the General DIY Plumbing Forum area at Plumbers Forums

B

Billy Bob Bob

Had some chancer call to the house earlier,can you come look at my daughters boiler,their desperate she has a year old baby,normal drivel etc....,i tried to fix it my self put a load of second hand parts on ebay on,new dv,new phex,i pumped up the flue thing,assuming this is the EV,FFS,and accidentally undid the gas pipe modulation union WTF?... but did it back up with gas tape our response,not a fking chance pal,better still where is it,ESP on route

you should of went out to look and have a laugh :D

sounds like my neighbour. He want's me to look at his Potterton boiler. I went there, fired it up and 1st thing he said is: ''How did you manage that? I have been on the phone to Potterton all day and after various advice from their technical team, couldn't get the boiler to fire? So I turned the damn thing off and told him I was in a hurry to get to another job, so will look at it later.
Two days later, he asked when I will look at the boiler? I just told him to get someone else in. Idiots.

I hate chancers like this but there is a part of me that wants to fix it so that the poor daughter isn't in any danger made by her stupid idiot of a father.... tiny part
I had one a few weeks back a customers WB classic was cutting out with fault code EA. It was the condensation trap, so I cleaned it out and problem solved, I spoke to her stdown town yesterday and I said is everything still OK? She said yes we took the trap out yesterday to clean it as my man watched you did it but it was clean. Doh, I SAID the boilers fine DON'T TOUCH IT YOU BALL BAG ( exaggerated ) . Hate the watchers and wish theyd realise the dangers involved.

Back