Do any Gas Fitters use Part P electrics? Assistance required | Gas Engineers Forum | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Do any Gas Fitters use Part P electrics? Assistance required in the Gas Engineers Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
it means to me i have abetter understanding of electrics then what i did before i went in and ill learn
  • Applicable Building Regulations
  • Electrical safety legislation, regulations, standards and terminology
  • Enabling you to alter and install electrical circuits in association with your primary task of work.
  • Over-view of BS7671:2008 IEE Wiring regulations (17th Ed.) and on-site guide.
  • Installation of, and alteration of domestic wiring circuits, i.e. sockets, lighting, heating and earthing arrangements.
  • Safe isolation procedures
  • Electrical test procedures
  • Cable and component selection
  • Installation and replacement of electrical components
  • Identifying unsafe electrical situations
  • Building notification forms
  • Special locations
  • New circuit requirements
  • Completion of Electrical Installation Certificate
  • Completion of Minor Electrical Installation Works Certificate
Qualifications achieved:

Electrics Defined Scope Level 3 Part P B Scope Certificate (BPEC)
is that straight out of a sales man brief case...

is that straight out of a sales man brief case...

no its off there web site . lol. but i think you may of missed my orignal post desrob

am doing it to improve my knowledge of electrics and further my own devolpment . i dont know everything and dont claim to. i would do the 17th edition if i wanted to be a sparky then again if i wanted to be a sparky i would of sat at the back of the class picking my nose with the rest of them :) :)

no its off there web site . lol. but i think you may of missed my orignal post desrob

am doing it to improve my knowledge of electrics and further my own devolpment . i dont know everything and dont claim to. i would do the 17th edition if i wanted to be a sparky then again if i wanted to be a sparky i would of sat at the back of the class picking my nose with the rest of them :) :)
and i said you have to do the 17th edition to do anything..and i said part p defined full scope call it what you want is nonsense

Incidentally, you dont need cg239-1 for domestic inspection & testing as long as you have part pee...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Wow thanks for posting. And thanks for posting...
Replies
Views
These agreements are difficult to get right...
Replies
Views
I feel for you, it's a bad position to be in...
Replies
Views
Something as simple as turning the power off...
Replies
Views
N
What boiler was fitted? I’m not sure you’d...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back