Drayton Digistat+ 3 hard wire problem | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Dave Box
  • Start date
  • Replies 67
  • Views 24K

Discuss Drayton Digistat+ 3 hard wire problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the old stat worked fine no problems. The battery's from the Drayton are roasting hot?

Yeah the old stat worked fine no problems. The battery's from the Drayton are roasting hot?

they shouldnt be that warm maybe stat at fault how old is the stat?

Ok. What type of programmer thermostat would you recommend ?
Thank for all your help.

My boss is gas safe. It's a glow worm combi 10year old not a condensing.

do you have a heating timer on the boiler or is it sep? if you do you only need a simple room stat

Drayton Digistat + Room Thermostat | Thermostats | NoLinkingToThis

[url]http://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/honeywell-dt90e-digital-room-thermostat-eco/41365
[/URL]

Last edited:
Nothing on the boiler. I used the Honeywell programmer with a built in thermostat.

Honeywell CMT921 Wireless Room Thermostat | Wireless Thermostats | NoLinkingToThis

Got it working. The face on the programmer wasn't connecting the pcb board. As I had it screw too tight against the wall. It's clicking off and off now. Great.

Got it working. The face on the programmer wasn't connecting the pcb board. As I had it screw too tight against the wall. It's clicking off and off now. Great.

:D bloody plastic cr*p

good job for sticking with it

Yeah I know. When I remove the back case and put the front back on I heard the signal wire making a click sound to the boiler then it fired up. Thanks to your patience and expert advise now I have a new programmer working.
Thanks again.

Yeah I know. When I remove the back case and put the front back on I heard the signal wire making a click sound to the boiler then it fired up. Thanks to your patience and expert advise now I have a new programmer working.
Thanks again.

not a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks Shaun I will have a go at it on...
Replies
Views
A
You are not legally allowed to remove the...
Replies
Views
I’m guessing red live that goes to com Yellow...
Replies
Views
C
Leave it on constant and control it via a...
Replies
Views
Back