Dreading it | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 4 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Dreading it in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
two days off with pay sounds good, but weird way to go about it, like sending skool kids home to punish them. its what they want :)

Start looking elsewhere, keep your nose clean till you get something.

Yeah thats what I thought 2 extra lie ins after christmas lol.

I doubt they will make it less stressful if anything they are trying to make it harder for me. Lucky for me I am the only LPG Oil engineer so I think that helped a little but I know they are looking for someone to do that then they will try and force me out. But hey ho good job I am already looking elsewhere.

That is one thing I honestly didn't do when I left my old company, I returned every single fitting, screw and bit of pipe that didn't belong to me! The grief they caused me after I left, I wish I'd stolen the bloody van now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Something as simple as turning the power off...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes or they do an extra tank so brings it upto...
Replies
Views
P
Tricky situation for you. Boiler shouldn't...
Replies
Views
Back