Drinks all round | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Rickster123
  • Start date
  • Replies 63
  • Views 674

Discuss Drinks all round in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on East Coast ipa by Greene King. It's Lush, but far to bitter for Adams pallet. Along with Haribo sours.

I'll have a cup of tea please.......

Before you start, the little lady has absolutely broken me! Awake pretty much every hour during the night & the older 2 have had me running around all day so I'm absolutely ball bagged already & off to bed soon! [emoji42]

I'll have a cup of tea please.......

Before you start, the little lady has absolutely broken me! Awake pretty much every hour during the night & the older 2 have had me running around all day so I'm absolutely ball bagged already & off to bed soon! [emoji42]

Never thought I'd get the opportunity to say this on here but maaaan up Tom!:troll:

I tried, I promise you I tried!

Oh go on then, slip me a gin, black currant & lemonade!

WP_20150711_017.jpg

Well gents I have just got into this home brewing lark, so tonight I can offer you (Barrels from Right to left) Oaked ale a fine bitter where oak chipping were added or
a golden summer ale with elderflower or
a standard best bitter which was tea bagged with some hops
All are are very nice I just move from one to tother cos I can't make up my mind which is best come & see what you think, if you don't like these I have some Larger in the fridge, the kids seem to like em or just bottled some raspberry wheat beer but that might need a few weeks yet to settle.
Its a good hobby now I have had to give up the plumbing!!!

Oh & did I mention its around £20 for 40 pints:rockon2:

Last edited:
View attachment 22200

Well gents I have just got into this home brewing lark, so tonight I can offer you (Barrels from Right to left) Oaked ale a fine bitter where oak chipping were added or
All are are very nice I just move from one to tother cos I can't make up my mind which is best come & see what you think, if you don't like these I have some Larger in the fridge, the kids seem to like em or just bottled some raspberry wheat beer but that might need a few weeks yet to settle.

I've only gotta look at the picture to start getting the sh1tes!

Pp
View attachment 22200

Your almost growing on me, almost.

View attachment 22200

Sorry to hear you had to give up the plumbing. Might be the same for me idc, as my wrist was confirmed as knackered this week by the doc, going to find out if it is actually broken fm a ct scan in the next week or two, which would mean they cant do a bone graft on the dead bone to liven it up again. So the med term prognosis at present is arthritis and a claw idc........... Need a new hobby if the rnli is taken away fm us, brewing looks like a good choice at present

Had a couple of Moretti's at the local weatherspoon's followed by a couple of Peroni's at the local Italian ....arrived back yesterday from two week's in Spain oh so hot 40 to 45 in the shade
Back on call from Sunday midnight so just time for one more regards Turnpin:8:

It's silly o clock and i'm typing with one eye shut after digging into last years blackberry homebrew.....

It's silly o clock and i'm typing with one eye shut after digging into last years blackberry homebrew.....

Me too with the one eye not the home brew lol

P
View attachment 22200

I would have joined you Chris but then I read tea bagging and that just sent a massive shiver down my back, not my cup of tea old fruit:44:

Sorry to hear you had to give up the plumbing. Might be the same for me idc, as my wrist was confirmed as knackered this week by the doc, going to find out if it is actually broken fm a ct scan in the next week or two, which would mean they cant do a bone graft on the dead bone to liven it up again. So the med term prognosis at present is arthritis and a claw idc........... Need a new hobby if the rnli is taken away fm us, brewing looks like a good choice at present

Bugger. Not good.....

BUT.... If you're forced to give up plumbing that means you're no longer in the trade which means we can boot you off here!

Always a silver lining!

My scaphoid was cavitated Jon and they managed to screw that back together.....what bone did you break?DSC_0076.jpg

Bugger. Not good.....

BUT.... If you're forced to give up plumbing that means you're no longer in the trade which means we can boot you off here!

Always a silver lining!

bit Harsh mate.........we could keep him in to clean the bogs!!

Pp

Your almost growing on me, almost.
but no quite, I though we had kissed & made up?
Still life is too short, you will learn that in time.

Sorry to hear that you may be going lame again lame, can highly recommend home brewing only been doing it since November last year. The results take most pain away, if you administer enough of the medicine.

Wine or Beer ?

P

I would have joined you Chris but then I read tea bagging and that just sent a massive shiver down my back, not my cup of tea old fruit:44:
I thought I would find those at the bottom of the barrel with that one… But for your information tea bagging is where a large tea type bag filled with hops is added at the back end of the primary fermentation to give that hoppy zesty flavour without the bitterness you get if added at the beginning. Its not the old balls you are talking about (which only come out for the wife) so your safe to join me for that pint or three. :17:

Bugger. Not good.....

Always a silver lining!
Harsh John, very Harsh :15: you should know more than most it's not clever, cool or funny to kick a man when he is down even if it's true.
Hang on a minute would the bit about not being in the trade apply to me as well? oh :****:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

It's a sealed system so if its leaking from...
Replies
Views
  • Question
If you use the search box at the top right of...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Just use a compression elbow, we wont tell.
Replies
Views
R
Following as I came here to ask the exact same...
Replies
Views
Laurie1987
L
10 o’clock / 45 degrees would be better than...
Replies
Views
Back