Electrician UK Electrician looking to move to Australia 2025 | Australia Plumbers Talk | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Electrician UK Electrician looking to move to Australia 2025 in the Australia Plumbers Talk area at Plumbers Forums

UK Electrician looking to move to Australia 2025

Hi Everyone
Looking for some advice/help with contacts. I have been a fully qualified electrician for two years and I am currently working in the healthcare sector. I have previous industrial/commercial experience as this is what I done during my apprenticeship. I am now looking at possibly doing a working holiday/year or two in Australia from the start of next year as I am keen to see the world and find working in the UK pretty stagnant at the moment. Is the best way to go about this to sign up for agencies as a skilled labourer? or has anyone done or know anyone know has done something similar to this that I could possibly be put in contact with? any help appreciated!

UK Electrician looking to move to Australia 2025 for more information

You may reply to this message here.

First step for you is to find out whether or not your qualifications as an Electrician are accredited or recognised in Australia.

There's no point in landing in the country and finding you cannot work as an Electrician because your current qualifications don't meet the standards required.

Just because you're qualified in the UK doesn't mean you're qualified over here.

I'm not sure where you go to find more information about Electricians requirements / qualifications, but you better find out before you come here or you might end up picking fruit for a living.

Similar plumbing topics

O
  • Article
Are at home Level 2 courses actually viable...
Replies
Views
OLG0824
O
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do...
Replies
Views
Contact the op if you can help
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yours is an old fotic cylinder, Thermal store...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Well done, BUT, does it work and then does it...
Replies
Views
Back