EU Referendum - Have you registered? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss EU Referendum - Have you registered? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
In or out...
image.jpg

Its gotta be out and if we do pull out excuse the innuendo I think others will follow except that stupid German woman or is she a man with a funny hair cut she will be there till the end turning up to EU meetings on her own pmsl

Are you young enough to wait? Wait long enough for it to be watered down to nothing gained that is.

(not being hostile towards you).

I would never take it that way mate.

I'm 44 and to be honest, it won't effect me. I'm past caring and I'm comfortable enough to not give a ****. My gut says 'Stay'.

I would never take it that way mate.

I'm 44 and to be honest, it won't effect me. I'm past caring and I'm comfortable enough to not give a ****. My gut says 'Stay'.

Thank you.

I`m +10yrs on you, thought I knew what I wanted, spoke with my early 20yr old niece and nephew and have been speaking with -40yr old customers and haven`t heard anything to make me change my mind. Believe we need change and we need it now.

You can tell how much I am into politics, I had no idea we had to register , I thought something would drop through the letter box lol ........ Cheers for that RPM

You can tell how much I am into politics, I had no idea we had to register , I thought something would drop through the letter box lol ........ Cheers for that RPM

Learnt it in the skool of knowledge ie The pub. I too thought something would drop through the letterbox - Cunning beggers eh!

Nothing like it was meant to be when we joined the common market, We have given to much away, lost control of almost everything, and have to bow down to all the stupid crap that comes from Brussels. OUT FOR ME and most people I speak to want to leave,

Think I read that only 5% of British companies deal in Europe but all have to comply with the red tape involved

I honestly believe Europe is largely anti British in many respects and for various reasons.
We are also the softest nation.
We need out of Europe and I suspect the real reason the government wants us to remain is they know if it is a no vote there will be votes lost to them at first due to the problems some will have.

I honestly believe Europe is largely anti British in many respects and for various reasons.
We are also the softest nation.
We need out of Europe and I suspect the real reason the government wants us to remain is they know if it is a no vote there will be votes lost to them at first due to the problems some will have.

There is no British any more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Many thanks for everyone's help.
Replies
Views
R
I looked at that but decided the gilet was...
Replies
Views
Mike Jackson
M
Power has to go through clock stat n pump then...
Replies
Views
B
Anyone doing any full Boiler Installation in...
Replies
Views
brooks73
B
C
The Viessmann looks a good alternative to the...
Replies
Views
petercj
P
Back