External drain pipe | General DIY Plumbing Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss External drain pipe in the General DIY Plumbing Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Hello. Please check the pic. As u can see the drain pipe goes into the plastic grate. Is this right? Or should the pipe sit over the grate. It just bugs me a little. Many thanks.

Attachments

• PXL_20210217_133145633.jpg
    PXL_20210217_133145633.jpg
    864 KB · Views: 26
2 possibilities.

Lift the grid up, twist anticlockwise and rest on the concrete to the right,
OR
There may be enough room the pull the downpipe away from the wall slightly and twist the grid down and unhook it from the pipe.

Should be below stops anything from blocking it eg leaves etc

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hey All-- New here as this is something I have...
Replies
Views
S
  • Question
You can certainly try snaking the drain...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Use 9" pipe or larger, don't forget although...
Replies
Views
D
  • Question
Hello everyone, I've got an older style...
Replies
Views
DSturch
D
  • Question
Ha easier said than done cutting back to...
Replies
Views
Back