Fast track gas course | Plumbing Courses | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Fast track gas course in the Plumbing Courses area at Plumbers Forums

looking at doing a fast track gas course in the Glasgow area and was wondering if there’s any in the Glasgow area that do these course and after the course is done is it possible to get a job with little experience

If you use the search box top left you will find a lot of threads like this. If you use google you may be able to find in Glasgow an academy.

looking at doing a fast track gas course in the Glasgow area and was wondering if there’s any in the Glasgow area that do these course and after the course is done is it possible to get a job with little experience
I’m going to put my neck on the line and say ‘no’, nobody will touch you with a barge pole with no/ little experience.

How much you paying?

I'll take a wild stab in the dark.

You'll pass the course but won't be able to complete a portfolio to gain an NVQ.

they guarantee you the work placement after your 26 weeks in the training centre

I'd make sure that's written in stone and that there's reviews off genuine trainees who can corroborate it. There's a lot of horror stories of people being left in the lurch with these training centres.

With regards to being employable afterwards, there aren't many employers that will take you on without a few years experience.

I'd make sure that's written in stone and that there's reviews off genuine trainees who can corroborate it. There's a lot of horror stories of people being left in the lurch with these training centres.

With regards to being employable afterwards, there aren't many employers that will take you on without a few years experience.
So these training centres are only good if you were to go out on your own self employed

What’s the name of the training center? Some of these courses are not worth it. Also follow what Pickwick has said. If they can’t provide the details I’d give them a wide birth.

They seem to checkout online as much as one can tell, ask for references from previous trainees and make sure they’re genuine, etc working for a company.
Thanks i will try and get sone references from previous students even if it all does check out i still find it very difficult to get a job if i pass the course

Similar plumbing topics

Hi sir i don't suggest you go out on your own...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am currently in the forces...
Replies
Views
Hi mate i did a fast track MLP course it was...
Replies
Views
O
  • Article
Are at home Level 2 courses actually viable...
Replies
Views
OLG0824
O
As far as I know they've stopped all the short...
Replies
Views
Back