Favorite Boilers? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Favorite Boilers? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Koogatubac

After going off worcesters (view my topic in gas safe engineers section)

Whats every1's favourite to fit regarding installation, reliability, engineer friendly

Ideal logics i would say are the best regarding installation and engineer friendly...

Any views??

ysy5u9u8.jpg
sa8y6yha.jpg

Share you pictures guys

Snap? Finished this one yesterday. Backboiler out, 29CDi Classic in over the other side of the house. I generally fit Worcesters or Vaillants. I've got a Vaillant in my own house and always will, but Worcesters are much nicer to fit. Not looking forward to repairing them in 15 years though!

20131003_131504.jpg

Attachments

• 20131003_131504.jpg
    20131003_131504.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 70
Nice work :)

never seen saddle clips used much tho... Bet there fiddily! Talons hold the pipework solid plus only one screw per clip :) plus pipe is not rubbing wall.

stick with the best... Worcester Bosch... The condense fill peed you off today, but just turn it off in installer mode!

Been working for a change ain't I lol moved house and been hitting the gym so just been browsing very rarely tbh. How's it going pal you busy?

These pics are very nice but I'd love to see 2" lower then these pics and I bet there's spaghetti junction of old pipework crossing over each other lol

These pics are very nice but I'd love to see 2" lower then these pics and I bet there's spaghetti junction of old pipework crossing over each other lol

Nah straight down into the boards as it pretty much a re-pipe.

Yeah mine was a 34kw CDi, they do look good boilers but im just peed off with this one and i think ive finally had enuff of worcester... I know valiant and viesmann have good reputations. Any1 got pics of their installs?

Regarding Worcester's, their not bad to fit, just the 15-20min self set up mode is a absolute joke! Rang worcester technical today and rang again to get 2nd opinion to make sure the other guy werent telling porkies and he said that turning off the self set up mode was 'dangerous' for the boiler...

never seen saddle clips used much tho... Bet there fiddily! Talons hold the pipework solid plus only one screw per clip :) plus pipe is not rubbing wall.

stick with the best... Worcester Bosch... The condense fill peed you off today, but just turn it off in installer mode!

Working for this guy now all he likes is strictly copper inc the clips, loves to see bends and all the old fashioned ways of plumbing.

Do you know how to turn off this, i did get told twice but my memory is kind of a joke at the moment lol

The best ones are those that fly out the door.

The worst ones are the ones that stick on the shelf.

:)

I thought they were holderbats.

An't a worcester member/staff on these forums? Hope he sees all this and responds on these topics.
Gas man your into baxi's an't you?

We fit lots of Baxi, ideal and valliant. In that order . Have a working vogue in one if shops will take pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Is your boiler the 'Ideal Logic Heat 12' (i.e...
Replies
Views
D
Although, I believe, fitting your own boiler –...
Replies
Views
Absolute cock & bull from SGN, think about...
Replies
Views
I’m guessing the installer didn’t have a...
Replies
Views
200% won’t be the reason the cylinder isn’t...
Replies
Views
Back