ferroli boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss ferroli boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jdw3303

Got a halstead boiler which ive spent a fortune on repairing, having a new one on tuesday only have £1300 to spend so cant be choosey engineer is fitting a ferroli been reading reviews and they sound a whole heap of trouble is that right? is there anything anyone would reccommend on a really tight budget my £1300 is to include fitting and vat;)

Got a halstead boiler which ive spent a fortune on repairing, having a new one on tuesday only have £1300 to spend so cant be choosey engineer is fitting a ferroli been reading reviews and they sound a whole heap of trouble is that right? is there anything anyone would reccommend on a really tight budget my £1300 is to include fitting and vat;)
buy cheap buy twice you realy need to up the budget to get anything thats good vaillant pro or rehema probably another $300
imho ferroli will be much the same as the halstead as they are both the favourites of the sheds

Last edited:
ferrolis are crap,if your on a budget get a potterton performa trouble free combi:)

Spend another £250 get a boiler that will last twice aslong.
If you really have too get a main A rated eco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I have seen companies honour warranties with...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
P
Thanks. I did try some other engineers and one...
Replies
Views
P
The water leak needs to be sorted out first it...
Replies
Views
D
If you rebuild a lada it's still a lada.
Replies
Views
i go with Vaillant or Viessmann
Replies
Views
Back