First fixing toilet waste | Boilers | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss First fixing toilet waste in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely asking about 1 waste was bad enough, now the OP is asking about the bath, next the basin. What are these first fixes going to look like ?! And will they be watertight :O

Well as someone who's bought two brand new houses I can confirm that both had leaks from the main bathrooms, and as fate would have it when I went to the site office to complain, the 'plumber' they sent to fix the leak was the same plumber who six years earlier had plumbed the first house and cocked that up. PLUMBER....:66:

Well as someone who's bought two brand new houses I can confirm that both had leaks from the main bathrooms, and as fate would have it when I went to the site office to complain, the 'plumber' they sent to fix the leak was the same plumber who six years earlier had plumbed the first house and cocked that up. PLUMBER....:66:

You are lucky, - one guy told me his whole bathroom in a new build had to be removed & refitted as the work was so bad. Suddenly the labourer on the site arrived to do that work! When the owner complained, the builder told him that they were using the labourer because otherwise it would have meant paying the plumber extra!

Once had a long galley type kitchen. Worktops tiled in.
Walkway about 700mm wide.
Last job the kitchen fitters did was to lay stone tiles.
Washer overflow behind machine blocked solid and flooding... fast up against worktop.

...oops lol give me a call back when youve got it out lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Well persevered, it is always worth the extra...
Replies
Views
yeah that's perfect 2 45s
Replies
Views
That's brilliant mate, thank you. I didn't see...
Replies
Views
Thanks mate for the reply. Unfortunately the...
Replies
Views
Back