Fitting a New combi boiler at Bro's house whats the best choice? | Boilers | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Fitting a New combi boiler at Bro's house whats the best choice? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
have not fitted a VM for years, always seem to have a mixed review tbh so i steer clear of them.

if it was me let your bro decide what boiler he wants, then its his fault not yours if it ever breaksdown.

Anyone know cheapest place in Glasgow to buy a boiler? Mums boiler needs replaced but she hadn't got allot of money for a new one

What's the budget?

I fit logics and they're cracking boilers but if it was my gaff I'd fit a vogue cos the HEX is better.

There's not much in the price. Vogues a bit cheaper for the combi but I prefer it to vaillant. Nicer in every way.

Priced up a 32kw vogue system last week, almost a grand +vat compared to 800 for a ecotec 30. Nearly shat my pants. They're pricing themselves way out of the market.

Vogue is nice and quiet and bit more efficient - and you can fit a 40kw inside a utility room! But valliant plate is just sexy.

Talking to ideal about finance.

looks like logic plus as entry/finance
intergas as the prefered boiler
atag for the high end combi

defiantly intergas as the open vented boiler!

Atag? Really? Ideal finance ok, we have had it only brings in 5% of business. It's expensive tho but if they opt to pay you cash your a winner!

Potterton Baxi. !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
We've just sorted one of these situations...
Replies
Views
System boilers have a pressurised heating...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
A
I looked up the faults out of curiosity as I...
Replies
Views
Back