Fixing toilet to tiled floor with underfloor heating | Boilers | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Fixing toilet to tiled floor with underfloor heating in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

In a ideal world it would be fixed via the L brackets but why take the risk if there is a underfloor heating loop there I could fit the pan securely without screwing down and have no problems, hit a pipe and its a hole different story i have respect for the other guys views but we all have our ways of working. cheers kop

In a ideal world it would be fixed via the L brackets but why take the risk if there is a underfloor heating loop there I could fit the pan securely without screwing down and have no problems, hit a pipe and its a hole different story i have respect for the other guys views but we all have our ways of working. cheers kop
Wouldn’t be any risk with thermal camera mate. You should be able to see where they run. In my opinion obviously

I have to fix a new toilet to my daughter's downstairs toilet.She has just had the floor retiled. The house has piped underfloor heating. I am just a bit concerned about screwing the pan to the floor and whether the pipes will be far enough down not to worry. The previous wc was plugged and screwed down in the normal way.Any thoughts please.
Go to Toolstation and buy a tube of Stixall. As others have said fix it back to the wall with screws and plugs and set pan down on a bead of Stixall. It WONT move after 24 hrs.

FLIR one plugs into your phone. As previous posts if it’s level and there’s no rock mastic seal will do the job. I’d use clear above white

DFEF5AF7-852C-40E5-966D-08C5B94DE385.jpeg

Similar plumbing topics

System boilers have a pressurised heating...
Replies
Views
Or raise the cistern
Replies
Views
Anyway, you can always increase the boiler...
Replies
Views
Thanks very much! Gets me off the hook! Let...
Replies
Views
sticking actuator, try changing it over whith...
Replies
Views
Back