Flexi Tap connectors on central heating | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Flexi Tap connectors on central heating in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

regne

We are having wet system radiators moved and the plumber is suggesting to reconnect with flexi-tap connectors. I am not too happy about this as they look unsightly and I am not sure they are not fit for the job. Can any one comment on the suitablity of flexi tap connects on central heating radiators?

Thanks

do not under any circumstances let him any where near your plumbing as he is not repeat NOT a plumber.

Can any one comment on the suitablity of flexi tap connects on central heating radiators?

They're totally unsuitable,any any decent plumber would know that.Your plumber is either extremely lazy or doesn't know what he's doing.Either way,it's a bit worrying:rolleyes:

We are having wet system radiators moved and the plumber is suggesting to reconnect with flexi-tap connectors. I am not too happy about this as they look unsightly and I am not sure they are not fit for the job. Can any one comment on the suitablity of flexi tap connects on central heating radiators?

Thanks

The bloke is not a plumber he probably has never worked on a building site ever, sack him immediately If your worried about facing him or confronting him PM me your number and I will come and sack him for yer I detest these morons that come up with this sort of rubbish, where in the country are yer

As you have already guessed tap connectors are not rated for central heating. Well spotted and stick to your guns or as said get shot. Good Luck.

Thanks

plumber? i dont think so

flexys are not rated for anything,and your plumbers a cowboy

The bloke is not a plumber he probably has never worked on a building site ever, sack him immediately If your worried about facing him or confronting him PM me your number and I will come and sack him for yer I detest these morons that come up with this sort of rubbish, where in the country are yer

take Harry Hill with you "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT"

Turn off cold mains > attach one end of said flexi to pipework > Aim other end at "plumber" > Turn cold mains on. :D

This should get him back in his van

Last edited:
Can you imagine the mayhem this plantpot must have caused?!

17679.jpg

Was is this bloke???

different topic but.
ive been to two jobs now where theres been a complant that the kick plate heater is not working...
and both times the flex's on them are full of sludge..
im thinking the same thing would happen on a radiator.

Absolute muppet tell him to look on here
and as said he is NO plumber
Ps look on you tube for polish plumbers

different topic but.
ive been to two jobs now where theres been a complant that the kick plate heater is not working...
and both times the flex's on them are full of sludge..
im thinking the same thing would happen on a radiator.

But the flexis that come with these heaters are supplied with them and rated for the job not cheap standard flexis

didd'nt no that as ive not install one..
i fully understand that they have to be flex's so you can pull them out..
but both times i gone to one the hose is so full of crap..
just wondered if the same thing would happen if there was flex's on rads

I do think the aesthetic juxtaposition of flexi's on rads does lend itself to the overall deconstructiolistic effect.

Who'm I kidding? The man's a joke!

Where are you bonny lad? Unguided's on his way, I'm sure a few more of us would to have a chat with this muppet!

aesthetic juxtaposition of flexi's on rads does lend itself to the overall deconstructiolistic effect. it does contribute to the leaking like a sieve phenomenon ,and that other phenomenon, peeing out everywhere

Cowboy walks into a German car dealership and says "Audi" Badum tish!:cool:

I dunno about scaring the so called plumber we appear to have scared off the OP he hasnt posted since!!!!!!!!!!!!, unless it was secretly a plumber who had thought up a wonderfull idea and was asking for opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I have a weird intermittent problem where my...
Replies
Views
https://www.plumbersforums.net/threads/problems...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
B
Context for issue: I'd like to start by...
Replies
Views
Butchy10
B
Back