Flue bracket regulations | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Flue bracket regulations in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

The flue runs up from the boiler into the attic. There are then two 45 degree elbows before the flue runs out to the rroof.The flue runs parallel from the boiler to the bit going out of the roof with an angled bit in-between. Where by regs should the brackets go and how many will be needed?

View attachment 37956
I would always put a clip at each join horizontal or vertical, deffo 3 for this one.

Weird, I have had our last boiler and loft flue fitted about 7 year ago. British Gas always check out our loft to check flue. This year I had safety note issued
(WRITTEN AND NOT VERBAL) that issue with flue supports. Not even given a quote by gas engineer who fixed our pilot light for hot water on hot air and hot water combination boiler. Forgot to mention 3rd engineer since I had out yearly boiler service January. Been without gas hot water since he left. Had 3 engineers since unsuccessful in fixing pilot light. Now May and young lad fixed. Something to do with pump. First time ever my flue been mentioned. Only noticed whilst checking paper work

Similar plumbing topics

It might be, if it can't be rectified by...
Replies
Views
Yes these can be converted to any type of...
Replies
Views
T
Do a slightly dodgy job and let the extractor...
Replies
Views
I took those photos! Looks like the only...
Replies
Views
Hi, thank you for the reply. It's confusing...
Replies
Views
Back