Folkstone fixings tool show | Plumbing Tools | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Folkstone fixings tool show in the Plumbing Tools area at Plumbers Forums

Killy Bing

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
So ffx are doing another show at blue-water glow centre in February 21st to the 23rd.

FFX Tool Show 2014, Build It, Glow Exhibition Centre, Bluewater, Kent

tickets are free if you sign up now.

i went last year and all the prices were well under any internet prices, all the manufacturers guarantee to drop their prices for the show.

which everyone last year honoured apart from makita as "they didn't need too as they have the market share"
they set up and announced that.

they were told to fock off !!!!!

also great as you can test pretty much everything.
festool shifted an lorry load of plunge saws.

really good to go to if you're looking to get new kit.

spend £100 plus on fuel to save £20 on a drill, do you think i look like this :) monkey_wearing_clothes-11981.jpg

Are these actually good shows? I doubt it's a place I could take the mrs and call it a "day out". Do they only run one a year?

Ive only been to folkstone fixings show.
i think other companies put them on too

its attached to blue water shopping centre, cinema and also a load of places to eat :)

sure she can find something to do :p

Did anyone go to this? I went yesterday and spent about £700. Not really much chance of negotiating with the big manufacturers, there were very good deals to be had on Hitachi though as the head of sales for the UK was there and was really trying to push the sales.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
See you there RAW85 But I am not sharing..
Replies
Views
365drills
Back