Freebie Alert - Ideal Vogue Boilers | Boilers | Page 13 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Freebie Alert - Ideal Vogue Boilers in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm XL please ray.

I will put some duct tape over the ideal badge out of protest due to them not giving me a free boiler.

That will teach them.

Steve said you were dark on top and ginger downstairs...........talking of Steve hows his job going?

Haha! I think he's enjoying the job. I haven't managed to catch up with him for a proper chat for a while - I don't think he has his personal mobile with him during the day, and I've been working silly hours past couple of weeks...

Thats it now, all he's gonna get is references to "FC".........but not from me........i'm not like that.

I can tell you what swung it for Ideal. I did a google search for "Ideal vogue review" and the no 1 google response was a thread that SMT started ages ago. That convinced them that UKPF was where it all happened!

o dear what did i do lol thats crazy. I went to a training day from ideal and that is how i knew about the vogue, ukpf is the place to ask any questions i wanted to hear the reviews of what everyone thought about the boiler or fitted one.

Tad disappointed in a few of the later comments that it's been fixed I sincerely hope it doesn't put ray off in the future , I put my name in like everyone else.

i just hope it was due to getting caught up in the hype and a few sour grapes.

again Ray much appreciated fella

Tad disappointed in a few of the later comments that it's been fixed I sincerely hope it doesn't put ray off in the future , I put my name in like everyone else.

i just hope it was due to getting caught up in the hype and a few sour grapes.

again Ray much appreciated fella

I just assumed that they were joke comments. :)

Not being involved other than an innocent bystander on the sidelines, cracking thread, suspense was killing me and I was just watching. I think the 'fix' calls were all part of the banter in the thread, well that's how I read it all.

My comment was meant in jest as I believe the others were. The thread was "alive" and spontaneous and I really believe everyone on here is happy for the winners whowever you wish to take it.

What we need next is pictures of all the runners up wearing there shiny new jackets! Ill post mine up when I get it.

another fun night are they all back in then ?

As far as I am concerned, yes. I sent the original list to Ideal, and they came back with the 6 they wanted. No runners up or reserve - just 6 names.

So as far as I can tell, each of yesterday's rejects have an equal chance of being todays "most envied/hated plumber with a freebie". :)

Ok. I have the golden envelope from Ideal.

Don't think I will open it until later though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

hello, old post but what did you go with in...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
S
Customers never complain of lumpiness and they...
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
R
***edit*** Damn you new tapatalk thought i...
9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
R
My One is due to be fitted shortly
Replies
Views
smtplumbing
S
R
Think I'll stick with the Duotec. Cheers.
Replies
Views
Back