Freebie Alert - Ideal Vogue Boilers | Boilers | Page 18 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Freebie Alert - Ideal Vogue Boilers in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're going to the wrong plumb center. I get tea made for me at our local one. (Have to use plumbs for Atag boilers and easiest place to get parts)

I could get a coffee/tea made in the office but who's got time for that?!

I had a visit from the local Worcester rep, and mentioned I was getting a free boiler.

As he left I got a :-
Fleece
Hat
Tape measure
Pipe slices
and a flask, funny but his freebies bag is normally empty :cool4:.

At plumb centre a get as much free tea and coffee as i wont tho when the old manager was there he was a p r i c k and charged 50p per coffee until one of the counter boys gave me a free coffee key that you put in the machine lol

Ray when are you opening Scottish branches ?

Its taken us from 1972 to get from Portsmouth to Slough. At that rate of progress, about 300 years.

Put the kettle on...

Never mind north of Hadrians bloody Wall! There's 6 counties over the other side of the Irish Sea could do with at least one Williams branch!

b ggggar scotland, youd make a better profit in Devon, our hands can reach down our pockets to our wallets :)

ideal jacket.jpgnotice how the dogs know there's biccies in the offering, TNT did their stuff in the end, cheers Ray.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

hello, old post but what did you go with in...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
S
Customers never complain of lumpiness and they...
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
R
***edit*** Damn you new tapatalk thought i...
9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
R
My One is due to be fitted shortly
Replies
Views
smtplumbing
S
R
Think I'll stick with the Duotec. Cheers.
Replies
Views
Back