Freebie Alert - Ideal Vogue Boilers | Boilers | Page 9 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Freebie Alert - Ideal Vogue Boilers in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
being more charitable I was going to ask a local charity in need of a new combi if they wantd one, seeing as their chaffonteaux monster was dying, ideal couldnt have been any worse than what they had. :) Still Ideal have lost the opportunity of converting a few of us now :)

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaay can you have chat with Worcester about doing something similar with their new oil boilers, Pleeeeeeease :)

Adam pls explain what does " LOSER"mean ? Did you mean lobster ?

This...
image.jpg

What would be amusing for some of us now, is for Fareham to have a powercut for a few days :)

OK. One more loser.

Sorry ANZ. Please send me your jacket size because you are now the mayor of loser town.

STOP PRESS. HOLD THE FRONT PAGE

One of the winning six has just contacted me to withdraw - they have too much work on!

Which means I have to go back to Ideal tomorrow, and ask them to pick one more name. Someone who thought they were living in Loser-central will get an upgrade to Winner-town.

And a big round of applause for atouchofgas for being straight with us at this stage. Thanks for that - much appreciated.

OK, I now have to switch approach, and start naming the winners.

The first winner is..... drum roll.....

Big hands up to atouchofgas least he has contacted ray before the draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

hello, old post but what did you go with in...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
S
Customers never complain of lumpiness and they...
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
R
***edit*** Damn you new tapatalk thought i...
9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
R
My One is due to be fitted shortly
Replies
Views
smtplumbing
S
R
Think I'll stick with the Duotec. Cheers.
Replies
Views
Back