Freebie Alert! Jollytronic hands free flushing valve | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Freebie Alert! Jollytronic hands free flushing valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will give him a pm. Happy to install it here if he doesn't think its practical :)

These were the ones that I pointed out as £0.00 weren't they.

Any chance of a deal for people that have never reviewed before Ray???? Get some different opinions :smile:

Any chance of a deal on paying for one but still getting a review back in return, Ray?

My daughter struggles to push the flush and although it may take a while for her to learn the art of moderation when using it, I'd be interested in buying one to solve a problem at the same time!

Any chance of a deal on paying for one but still getting a review back in return, Ray?

Sorry Sam. If fear that if I opened that box, I would be inundated with people wanting a deal on products in return for a review.

At least they are a sensible price now though. I had a quick google search and I couldn't believe the prices that people were charging for them. I had to go back and read the Wirquin price list a couple of times to make sure I hadn't made a mistake.

only 2 quid cheaper than screwfix, come on Ray you can do better than that.....:stooge_curly:

Sorry Sam. If fear that if I opened that box, I would be inundated with people wanting a deal on products in return for a review.

At least they are a sensible price now though. I had a quick google search and I couldn't believe the prices that people were charging for them. I had to go back and read the Wirquin price list a couple of times to make sure I hadn't made a mistake.

Yeah fair enough, Ray, you'd be inundated with 22mm copper tube bundle reviews!

Actually, looking online at the photos I don't think the misses would be to pleased with the blue top it has, might not match the towels ....

This is the problem, going up to use the loo only to be greeted by what looks like half a bag of maltesers in a toilet paper kebab left in the pan.

Cheers Ray. It arrived today. Wasnt expecting the inlet valve as well :)

Might be able to get my bone idle 19 year old to flush the toilet now. Review to follow.

got mine too Ray,thanks off on holiday tomorrow so I'll fit it when I get back

Also found out tonight that if you drink coke whilst eating liquorice allsorts it tastes like dandelion and burdock. Lovely :)

I am getting a bit confused here? Nothing new there, but summat seems to have rattled my cage?????

So for those of us who are not computer savey or literate, we have no chance of ever getting a freebie, YES? Personally, I think the whole set-up is flawed. Considering that those with ''quickest fingers'' will always get the product on offer, what chance are there for the likes of myself who have to look three or four times to be sure I am pressing the right button/key? By the time I press the right key, Billy King would have received his freebie by post. Says a lot, innit?

Where is the fairness? A better option would be to get all those interested to make their interest known by replying to the freebie post. After say a week, Ray can draw lucky winners out of the hat. Ok, this may involve more time and effort, (which Ray or his staff don't have), but it gives more chances to more of us. What if you were at work when the offer goes live? By the time you notice it, it's long gone. I'm gutted.

It's a case of you snooze you lose.

But in fairness to Ray he usually does give notice of impending freebies.

You'll catch one sooner or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

R
Emptied !
2 3 4
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
R
***edit*** Damn you new tapatalk thought i...
9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
R
Still going strong Tom. Batteries ran out...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
R
I have worn my top. Its had its first run...
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Replies
Views
Back