Freebie Alert: Lowara A rated central heating pumps | Central Heating Forum | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Freebie Alert: Lowara A rated central heating pumps in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
croppie's new avatar..lol....

th

Because I am cute and cuddly.......

Damn, too late. I've been wearing my Lowara beanie hat all day as well. I've been using Lowara pumps for a while as they're a lot cheaper than Grunfoss.

If you happen to get hold of a Lowara Resvari or resfix to give away keep me in mind.

Will Croppie dream about SQube or something else as he lies in a cold bed all on his own
- has he any power ? NI has been out of power - I think he will dream about Susanna Reid
- the bbc news lady who is in anybodies book ace - and was the highest requested
xmas present when i was UKPF plumbers forum Father Xmas
Because I am cute and cuddly.......

And the last one goes to Keefy.

We are expecting literary caviar in your review Keefy!

THATS IT - ALL GONE.
How can you write an interesting review on fitting a pump? "Fitted pump, it worked - the end" - Depends if I get any sweets anyway but yeah, my brother needs a new pump so it shouldn't be long before I use this.

Thanks Jed.

How can you write an interesting review on fitting a pump? "Fitted pump, it worked - the end" - Depends if I get any sweets anyway but yeah, my brother needs a new pump so it shouldn't be long before I use this.

Thanks Jed.

See this thread for some ideas

i do apologise about not reviewing yet but i haven't as yet used them.

Missed this as I was at b&q buying some tiles.

i think it should all start again as it was not fair. I can't do 2 things at once.

Whoever has plumber in their forum name should get one...

Just to add
If you go on there website you can get personalised pump covers free too

Just to add
If you go on there website you can get personalised pump covers free too

Got a link to this offer? I don't see it.

Exactly 16 minutes from my first post to Keefy's PM which was the last qualifying one.

A quiet night on the forum, lol.

y................................ e...................................... s, a.................................... n.................................. d ............................................................ i................................................ toooooooooooooooooooooooooooook................................ m.......................y.......................... t..................... i................. m.................. e................... toooooooo d................ a.............. n............ n......... y.lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

R
I think it's a very clever product, but just...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
R
if you have that much work on u dont need a...
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
R
***edit*** Damn you new tapatalk thought i...
9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
R
Emptied !
2 3 4
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
R
I have only 1 question, Tamz did you really...
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Replies
Views
V
Back