Freebie alert - Salus iT500 internet stat | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 4 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Freebie alert - Salus iT500 internet stat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine arrived today thanks ray, plus big bag of wine gums, just wondering if your catalogue prices are inc or plus vat!!

Got my stat and wine gums today also, now all I need is some spare time to fit the thing. I am actually quite excited about it, I normally hate doing any work at home.

Mine arrived this morning, along with my favourite sweets!

Hopefully get to fit it tomorrow :)

Many thanks to Ray and the crew at Williams

i am going to fit mine at my wee sisters this week since they dont even have a room stat on there boiler

Mine arrived this lunchtime, along with a bag of wine gums. Many thanks.

Going to fit it in our house this weekend and will report back.

Its come at an opportune time as she has worked out how to operate the programmable room stat.

I have fitted mine and it's working perfectly as we speak.

Where would you like reviews posted Ray?

Just a gentle hint to those with the freebie iT500 - Easter weekend would be a great time to write up your reviews. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

R
I think it's a very clever product, but just...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
T
I have this in my house and it's brilliant
Replies
Views
csmithy
C
R
Some people do leave it to lastminute dot com...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
R
***edit*** Damn you new tapatalk thought i...
9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
R
Very good of you that is
Replies
Views
Back