Friday eve | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Rickster123
  • Start date
  • Replies 81
  • Views 1K

Discuss Friday eve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rickster123

The night before Friday and I'm having a drink to celebrate. Kate's started the Xmas food and drink shopping so I'm cracking open a bottle of Bacardi and kicking back.
Ive got a day of assisting a fellow installer tomorrow so it should be a reasonably chilled out end to the week. How's your week been?

And this rounds on me by the way!

Icy strongbow please :) Just off to pool match.

Far too early for xmas anything. It will get drunk and eaten :)

Icy strongbow please :) Just off to pool match.

Far too early for xmas anything. It will get drunk and eaten :)

No it's ok she hides it all over the house. She thinks I'm too childish to be trusted with it all!

As for the week. Its been chit. Busy busy busy. Finish a bathroom this weekend. Start another on Wednesday. Then week after start a months work. Must be finished before xmas :)

Thanks mate I`ll have a bottle of Courvoiser please, no mixer!

The night before Friday and I'm having a drink to celebrate. Kate's started the Xmas food and drink shopping so I'm cracking open a bottle of Bacardi and kicking back.

And this rounds on me by the way!

Shouldn`t you be drinking in the mod cave? Oh no, I forgot your still waiting for a key aren`t you! lol

Spent the week clearing up some gas & oil servicing, starting a full oil heating install monday lavley can't wait :D

I'll be having a nice can of special brew

Spent the week clearing up some gas & oil servicing, starting a full oil heating install monday lavley can't wait :D

Special brew? The drink of champions! Unfortunately I don't think I have any of those. A dry martini perhaps?

Special brew? The drink of champions! Unfortunately I don't think I have any of those. A dry martini perhaps?

What sort of bar is this? What happened to all the promises you gave in return for votes to become a mod?

Seems a little sophisticated for me but what the hell, ill have one of them haha

Last edited:
Thanks for the offer of a free drink adam, but tonight (mathew) i loose my jack daniels virginity , my pals have been banging on about it for years and one bought me a bottle ,' tonights the night ' as rod would say.

What sort of bar is this? What happened to all the promises you gave in return for votes to become a mod?

I promised soft lighting and warm bar snacks and hand towels in the bogs. I didn't promise to stock homeless peoples drink of choice!

Thanks for the offer of a free drink adam, but tonight (mathew) i loose my jack daniels virginity , my pals have been banging on about it for years and one bought me a bottle ,' tonights the night ' as rod would say.

What you mixing it with? Don't go with plain old coke!

Its already in with it, he just said bung some ice in , he says I will be hooked

I promised soft lighting and warm bar snacks and hand towels in the bogs.

Amongst many other things, let me guess you need your buttons working to deliver on your promises and what the heck is warm bar snacks all about? I like my nuts at room temperature.

Amongst many other things, let me guess you need your buttons working to deliver on your promises and what the heck is warm bar snacks all about? I like my nuts at room temperature.

Haha that made me chuckle. I used to drink in a pub that did roast potatoes as bar snacks. Blooming lovely they were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Yes I totally agree. I'm convinced this has...
2 3
Replies
Views
Good stuff, yep I can’t totally relate to...
Replies
Views
Sharp Point
S
  • Question
I wouldn't rely on pipe finders as a definite...
Replies
Views
A
You say you have run jobs 4 times so you know...
Replies
Views
basildog
B
C
  • Question
As it's an unvented system (cylinder) you need...
Replies
Views
Back