full central heating system | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss full central heating system in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

johno

hi there i have had a local company around to give me a quote on a fully fitted full central heating system in my 3 bedroom semi includes all pipe work, 7 rads all with trv's, room thermostat. the boiler is a worcestor not sure what kw but they said it is a top boiler a rated, the price they said is £2500 is this a good quote as it seems to be to me but not had a boiler fitted before.
forgot to mention they said it comes with 15yr parts and labour warranty threw there company and the guy also said it will come with a insurance policy for the 15yr just incase anything ever happens to the company i am still covered
any advise would be greatful
thanx

Get a couple more quotes to see if it's a good deal or not. Difficult to say without actually seeing the job.

15 years parts and labour? That doesn't sound right to me. I'd double check that... What's the company called and what area are you in?

yes you should always get more than one quote for an outlay like this

thanx all
it is eurotech windows doors in stoke on trent and got another quote of some one else for worcester who said about 2200 with the manufactures 5yr warranty, and another 1 said 3500 with 5 yr.
it just seems to good be true that why enquiring

Sounds cheap. Too cheap. There'll be no one around to honour the "15 year guarantee" next Christmas IMO

safe gas install the sales man came round and sent be a quick email saying central heating 7 rads 2500 and i repeated my self in saying is it with 15 parts and labour warrnty he said yes but i will go in to there showroom 2moz to get all written down on paper

tb services that what i was thinking the company been going for a few years but not sure how many and they said it will come with a insurance guarantee
and just what i was thinking to cheap

thanx gray 0609 ill go see them 2moz i now they give 10yrs on windows and doors as it also say on there website

their website mentions nothing about heating systems or boilers just windows doors and conservatories

Is their website eurotechwindows.co.uk? Doesn't mention boiler installs on their website.

Get it all in writing and double check everything.

i know yes they said they get boiler fittings when people have conservatories

2500 quid?! I charge that for boiler upgrades! Bite his arm off but expect the worst.

i will go see them 2moz and get a written quote and see if they start back tracking or changing things and if i get this written quote ill upload it on here

Also get their gas safe details and check on the gsr website.

app plumbing what u mean expect the worse and ill get the quote with the fullboiler make and model also

how much they will charge every year to service the boiler to keep to the terms of the guarantee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back