Gas Engineer Demand ? | Gas Engineers Forum | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Gas Engineer Demand ? in the Gas Engineers Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, there is a plumber near me he is a sole trader, i checked his gas safe and he had a lot of qualifications compare to some plumbers, he is also LPG & Oil qualified with 17 edition. This guy is busy all the times but doesn't show off his money.

How much MONEY do you think he is making or can make in 1 year?

he has been in the industry for 11 years now.

Domestic qualified for:
help-header.gif
Boats
Cabinet Heaters
Caravan
Combustion Analysis
Cooker
ESP
Fire
Gas Boiler
Leisure
Meters
Pipework
Pool Boiler
Range Cooker
Tumble Dryer
Vented Cyl
Warm Air
Water Heater

Non-domestic qualified for:
help-header.gif
Air heating
Catering
HP Pipework
Laundry
MDPE Fusion
Meters
Pipework
Pipework Commisioning
Plant & Equipment
Vessel & Pipework
Water CH

Last edited by a moderator:
:iagree:

I'm struggling to see the relevence of Mr Mohammed's posts there.

I'm guessing troll but if not my answer would be I hope the guy is earning a fortune!

He's a 6129er going by his past posts.

But you know I've had a gutfull of trolls today!

if he's got that many qualifications he going to have to take a lot of time off when he has to do his re-assesments

when you start out it feels good collecting all those tickets, but after awhile you get good at one thing and stick to it.
having to pay for and take time off for a ticket which isnt making you much money just aint worth the hassle even if it does make the back of your card look nice and full

If i need a new ticket then i charge the cost to the cust and if i dont get the job then it never mattered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

One DM in five years? Congratulations on...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can...
Replies
Views
It can be hard to get experience...
Replies
Views
Back