Gas oil | Boilers | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter P J F PLUMBING
  • Start date
  • Replies 38
  • Views 3K

Discuss Gas oil in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea ill sort later it was so much work I had to drop a nozzle size fiddle with the pump 97 quid a meter for flue stressed

Well got a call today boilers not working. Ok what's the pressure on. 0 bar ok top it up and it will work. An hour later 0 bar So I said you must have a leak on a rad no we haven't ok I said is my boiler or any of my pipes leaking no so I said I've connected onto your system as stated. We're not paying till its fixed how do I sort this outs??? Not happy

Did you have a disclaimer in your paperwork regarding the existing system?

First of all you will have to fix it otherwise you wont get paid. There may have been a problem before and they thought a new boiler would have sorted it out. Fix the problem get your money and then send them the bill for the extra work.

I always have 'no guarantee can be given for existing pipework and fittings'. Just tell them it's not a problem to go back, BUT, if it's not related to the new boiler or new pipework then it's chargeable and any corrective works will be completed on full payment for the original works at an additional cost.

I always every single job do a disclaimer We called back today spent two hour explaining the situation then said full payment is due. We got payed there and then. And I've got the job to repipe the system from my new boiler and all new rads. So quite happy. Then got called to a b&b faulty heats lave the customer said I no it's knackered please just replace it awesome. !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

External hounsfield heat only. If you really...
Replies
Views
L
With no pressure gauge or flue gas analyser...
Replies
Views
L
Camray 5 (90A) (20 year old) oil boiler, had a...
Replies
Views
Lincoln22
L
Not familiar with this burner, I do very...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Back