General rant thread | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Whyme
  • Start date
  • Replies 179
  • Views 4K

Discuss General rant thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price of British Standards Documents. Everyone being told to do the job inaccordance with the standards, yet the information to do the job right is beyond reach due to price.

You can view them for free on library websites!

I do like the hard copy though. Makes good bed time reading, drives the miss's wild:drool5:

Not endorsing piracy, but anything that's viewable on the Internet is downloadable and therefore printable ;-) googles your friend!

going in to service aboiler and the customer leaves just enough room to walk through the rubbish to look at the boiler and no where to put the tool bag down or you can see the boiler but cant get to it cos the crap is piled up around it

Retired teachers on full pensions moaning about the drop in earnings when they are now doing two little earners as top up and expecting free plumbing advice

Deputy head teacher justifying pension because it compensates for what she would be earning in the private sector. Dream on.........

Sorry guys had a few bad teacher days...................

Carry on mate. I went out with a teacher for 7 years and they are the most moaning bunch of people I've ever met. They all need a reality check.

trying to plaster my bathroom ceiling and ending up looking like Morph.

getting a late fri callout for an immersion issue, walking in and having a look, check the wiring, switches, fuses and flick up the dodgy mcb to make it work and he offers you a £5 for your trouble then winges when you give him the invoice. then winges more when you tell him its not your time he is paying for but your experience and that his bath will be hot in 60 mins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carry on mate. I went out with a teacher for 7 years and they are the most moaning bunch of people I've ever met. They all need a reality check.

I know quite a few teachers! They can be a tad patronising at times shall we say!

Just caught a bit of my big fat gypsy valentine.....Sod it gonna be a gypsy, No tax, No job come backs and the toilets within stumblin' distance from anywhere in your caravan. win win.

Depends how fancy ur caravan is. there usually off the kitchen......nice

Ok my bad, the ones round our way must be the gypsy non travelling travellers..

gypsies crap outside as they say why would you crap in your bedroom. They used to pitch regular by where i trained and go for a dump at edge of the field

At a service today and the customer says "well the chap last year didnt do any of that, dont think he knew what he was doing". Erm it was me pal............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

https://www.homedepot.com/p/BrassCraft-3-8-in-C...
Replies
Views
Thanks Shaun Much appreciated
Replies
Views
I've tidied up this thread and banned a user...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes the above is def steel barrell pipe - Want...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I had a chattering float valve in the loft...
Replies
Views
Back