General rant thread | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 6 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Whyme
  • Start date
  • Replies 179
  • Views 4K

Discuss General rant thread in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
sick of telling people that trickle vents in their new patio doors aren't adequate for a back boiler or dfe.. or explaining theyve just stuck the cooker in the middle of the house having that conservatory built where the window used to be.

i wish people would look at Op's original calls for help before jumping on the the last engineers post (post upping, licking arse whatever) and turning threads into a circus..

People standing over you talking non stop while your trying to work,or asking you " How long do you reckon your going to be"???

Custards asking to borrow tools. Or custards bothering your wife at home when your at work . Even though u have told them to call office ..... That's why you have two dolly birds .

Having to play the euro millions to be in with a chance to win it, then start playing and not winning it! :32:

Going to a low pressure call out, topping up then having to find something to do in order to "look busy" so the customer doesn't get narked off and says "but it took you 5 minutes and I could of done that" justify the call out charge. Then even says I could of done that, it only took you 5 minutes! Well don't call me out on a Sunday night complaining your cold and can't wait till 8 on Monday!!!!!!,!

Dog owners who say "ooh you don't mind dogs do you". No i don't provided A: Don't expect me to let it lick me with that 'ive just licked my bum hole' tongue. B: Don't expect me to stroke it cos my hand will stink like a tramps fanny. C: I'm not its playmate for the day and get it away from my tools.

I often find dogs more pleasant than their owners, but I get your point with regards to the question.

Would it make a difference if I did have a problem? Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Walk into a house with a dug, just ignore it and tell them to put it in the other room or freeze as you are allergic to dugs.

I often find dogs more pleasant than their owners, but I get your point with regards to the question.

Would it make a difference if I did have a problem? Lol

i'd stroke ya provided you dont lick your bum hole..

I bet if you met a dug up the town and she could lick her rse you would be banging her brains out 10 seconds later:lol:

When you are called to do a service and it's broken.

A service is not a diagnose and repair, Oh and yes I understand that you want me out in 15 minutes because you have to pick up the kids.

3pm Friday
My boiler is not working, I've got no heating or hot water.

OK I'll come Monday morning!

But it's cold and I've had no heat for three days

Why are you calling on Friday afternoon then?

Well its the weekend coming up isn't it!

Dog owners who say "ooh you don't mind dogs do you". No i don't provided A: Don't expect me to let it lick me with that 'ive just licked my bum hole' tongue. B: Don't expect me to stroke it cos my hand will stink like a tramps fanny. C: I'm not its playmate for the day and get it away from my tools.
And how many female tramps
have you molested???

Parts that don't come with all the bits needed to fit them even though I have asked the manufacturer does it come with everything!

People who see you and go "are you a heating engineer? Can you come and have a look at this for me?" Phone the office and get it booked in! "Oh but it will only take 5 minutes and they will charge"

People who don't listen and make you do more work to come to the same conclusion that you've had for the past 4 visits and for the sake of having somebody drop ladders and a roof ladder off to me it would of been sorted in 30mins!

And most of all ed milliband! Or whatever his name is.

Lazy engineers.

Yeh fga was at 400! Yeh it's the flue......

This is how the inside looked after a service from Said subby
2utyza8e.jpg
3yre3a7y.jpg

My son in law asked if he can have the copper pipe as all your going to do with it is weigh it in? Yeh he can buy it back at £7.5kg we decommissioned we stripped and we carried it all out so yes . If he wants it all it will be £1100 ish?

or turn up at there house in the most god forsaken street in town with no parking nearby to fit the rad they have bought, to find its at their office/workshop 6 miles away still, and the office is locked when you get there as they have popped out on a delivery!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

https://www.homedepot.com/p/BrassCraft-3-8-in-C...
Replies
Views
Thanks Shaun Much appreciated
Replies
Views
I've tidied up this thread and banned a user...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes the above is def steel barrell pipe - Want...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I had a chattering float valve in the loft...
Replies
Views
Back