Go on then, rip it to pieces | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 4 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Kyle87
  • Start date
  • Replies 82
  • Views 2K

Discuss Go on then, rip it to pieces in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good on you buddy, real learning experience. How did you get to know the GS man, friend or ring round. Good to see him helping you get experience.

It's all about who you know in this world.
Make as many acquaintances as possible. Someone knows someone who knows someone who you need!!

I used to work with his wife when I worked in a shop. When I started to study plumbing he took me under his wing.

Although I don't directly work for him we come to agreements with eachother.

He will throw me a few quid for doing jobs with him and ill throw him a few quid when someone rings me and wants a gas job doing. Main thing is that I'm filling my portfolio with gas work and learning as much as i can and earning a couple of quid along the way is bonus

It's all about who you know in this world.
Make as many acquaintances as possible. Someone knows someone who knows someone who you need!!

I used to work with his wife when I worked in a shop. When I started to study plumbing he took me under his wing.

Although I don't directly work for him we come to agreements with eachother.

He will throw me a few quid for doing jobs with him and ill throw him a few quid when someone rings me and wants a gas job doing. Main thing is that I'm filling my portfolio with gas work and learning as much as i can and earning a couple of quid along the way is bonus

Thanks for that advice youngster, lol, I was in catering in a previous life and met more people than you've had hot dinners, as they say it isn't what you know but who you know and what you can get them to divulge then storing it for later use.

Good job! Get stickers done with your name on and stick it on the boiler.

Image is everything.

lph.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hope with your case you reported it to trading...
Replies
Views
I
Yes press the button until there are 2 lights...
2 3
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
  • Question
Good job buddy 👍🏼
Replies
Views
Thank you for the detailed and considered...
Replies
Views
Can't advise re eBus. No outside temperature...
Replies
Views
Back