Got a thick head this morning? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 2 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Got a thick head this morning? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few years ago one of our employees got so drunk that he shat himself in the taxi home. If that wasn't bad enough this was at 8 in the evening and he'd only been out since 7. He was actually proud of it as well. If I'd got so drunk that I lost control of my bowels I'd have kept quiet about it.

Think the worst i've been was after a shindig thrown by a supplier, Was a mexican theme and I think I drank most of the tequila.

I was discovered in Oxford street with shot glasses over my eyes trying to convince people I was an alien!

My worse worse was getting home and passing out in the bathroom but I fell against door and no one could get in so they left me lol

No hangover, but then again I didn't feel too bad when I got to bed, even though I got through a few. Took dog for a long walk, enjoying my last day off.

When I was at home I got so pished I got up in the middle of the night, walked into my parents room sat down on wicker chair and tried to have a slash. My mum told me in no uncertain terms that I wasn't in the bathroom.

Have I entered the twilight zone???

is there really grown men on here talking about pi55ing the bed?? It's really made me laugh this thread. I've been in some states before but never wet the bed. FANTASTIC :)

isnt this you tom ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 25
That definitely not me. I'd like to think I could control myself so that wouldn't happen. Feel sorry for the bloke in the picture though, looks like zeebeedee has had a go on him :)
he is now officialy known as zebedank, nice one tom :)

When I was at home I got so pished I got up in the middle of the night, walked into my parents room sat down on wicker chair and tried to have a slash. My mum told me in no uncertain terms that I wasn't in the bathroom.

Lol, I was about 20 and still living with my parents. One Saturday morning my mother came in my room and dumped the contents of the laundry basket on my bed, then told me I was washing it all.

I went and spoke to the old man who told me I woke the house up as I staggered in from the pub, thumped around in my room for a while. Then appeared in my parents room, turned the light on, lifted the lid on the laundry basket, pee'd in it, put the lid back down, turned the light off and left. And all the while mum and dad were sitting up in bed, watching me!

I get reminded of that one every now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Why is it outside? It will freeze and the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I would suggest getting a G3 plumber in to...
Replies
Views
Bit late to the show but I would have beeen...
Replies
Views
Is it a heat only boiler?, you say a new pump...
Replies
Views
C
I’m not posting here to agree to do/looking...
Replies
Views
Back