Grand National 2014 - JUST FOR FUN. | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 3 | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Dotty
  • Start date
  • Replies 86
  • Views 1K

Discuss Grand National 2014 - JUST FOR FUN. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll have on his own or pick one for us John, is ray giving the winner a freebie? :)

Had to do some editing because the list of horses I got a few weeks ago didn't match what's running tomorrow.

I've matched up where I could, where there wasn't a match I've drawn your horse out of a bag so it was as random and as fair as I could get it.

Hopefully everyone's ok with that!

I'll take 40 just because bell is one of my favourite abusive terms and I don't like scooters. Please.

Last edited:
Hang on a cotton picking minute, I've been reallocated a horse!! What's that all about. It's a scam I say, a scam!

Hang on a cotton picking minute, I've been reallocated a horse!! What's that all about. It's a scam I say, a scam!

You didn't read what I posted earlier did you? You can heve your original pot of glue back!

Had to do some editing because the list of horses I got a few weeks ago didn't match what's running tomorrow.

I've matched up where I could, where there wasn't a match I've drawn your horse out of a bag so it was as random and as fair as I could get it.

Hopefully everyone's ok with that!

everyone placed there bets

Ps why is ray not sponsoring this

Ray has kindly proffered a bakers dozen of squirrel chewed bulbs.....

I think he's up to summat......

Ps why is ray not sponsoring this

Because Ray has just come back from Corals, after putting on bets for Mrs S and Miss S.

By a strange quirk of english vocabulary, it seems that if a female relative says "will you go into the bookies and put these bets on" actually means "and pay for them, but if they win, we get the winnings". How does that work exactly?

women, Ray big up to you guys btw i got that tank today after order just before 2 and was here about 10

women, Ray big up to you guys btw i got that tank today after order just before 2 and was here about 10

Glad it went well Steve. I loaded that one with my own lily-white hands. Everyone was dead impressed with the gaffer picking up this enormous package, until one of the warehouse lads let on it was only a polytank with some wrapping on it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back