Gravity fed shower | Showers and Wetrooms Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Gravity fed shower in the Showers and Wetrooms Advice area at Plumbers Forums

mjt

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Hi
live just replaced a gravity fed bar shower mixer which seemed to be working fine when I left it.

Customer has called back saying when the shower is raised to the height of the bracket the temperature dros to a Luke warm temp.

When it comes down to waist level it's fine. I think it's a pressure or lack of issue but not sure what you chaps think

Have a good weekend

MJT

Lack of pressure due to insufficient head on the supply. You need to either raise the cold feed tank or pop a pump on it.

If it is ok at waist level you will probably need to raise the tank by around a metre.

Upvote 0

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Thanks for asking Lou. After taking 30+...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I've just read your thread. Most decent...
Replies
Views
  • Question
It’s more down to the showers arnt designed...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Unfortunately that would be me :) . My first...
Replies
Views
Back