Grundfos Scala2 - experiences? | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Grundfos Scala2 - experiences? in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

Hi All,

Does anyone have experience with installing a Grundfos Scala 2 on to the water main in a large domestic? (2 showers, 2 baths, washing machine always on)

Already has a 200l accumulator but we are looking at something to improve our 2.1bar to 3.5 in to the megaflow and to the garden tap before the megaflow PRV (3bar)

Looking at this over the stuart turner as the pump location would be under the master bedroom and the stuart turner is just too loud.

Many thanks

Brian

Last edited:
Can’t install the pump on the mains eg can’t pump over 12lpm on the mains supply

Only way is to pump from a stored supply

Hi,

Ok so can’t pump mains directly in UK over 12p/min. Loads of other countries on YouTube doing this.

We have poor pressure, the flow issues I fixed a few years back with the accumulator.

We have 25mm MDPE main, it’s just the water board keep turning pressure down to reduce leaks wastage and at peak demand times the pressure plummets.

Anyone got a suggestion or is Stuart Turner really the only legal way?

And ?

Cold water tank in your loft / where you have space then a pump after etc

Have a look at dab esysys box

Similar plumbing topics

I’d say 2 Andrew water heater for hot water...
Replies
Views
From this post, I think you’ve got a good...
Replies
Views
Martin, I don't think the old rad was venting...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
W
In a 2 bed bungalow? Hardly worth the install...
Replies
Views
TBServices
T
i would put it in the loft really cant see the...
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
Back