Hairs on your neck | Air Sourced Heat Pumps | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Hairs on your neck in the Air Sourced Heat Pumps area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaydebruyne

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
You ever been to a property and the tenant gave you the creeps?

Went to a place a while ago and the guy, lived alone, maybe mid 40s, place hardly had furniture, and I left feeling quite violated.. Quite strange feeling really...

Did a job in some flats years ago and a woman came up and asked if I could look at her boiler, popped down and the flat was covered in *** tar! Stank! Anyway the doorway to the front room had 2 child gate on it, one on top of the other like a cage! 2 right odd kids in their!! Just smiled and left! That was a weird one.

Did a job in some flats years ago and a woman came up and asked if I could look at her boiler, popped down and the flat was covered in *** tar! Stank! Anyway the doorway to the front room had 2 child gate on it, one on top of the other like a cage! 2 right odd kids in their!! Just smiled and left! That was a weird one.
Jeezus, makes you wonder dunnit

Did a job in a house. Single bloke mid 50s front door straight into living room.
Typical single bloke living room...not dusted sort of organised..

" you want a cuppa mate"
Yes ok then thanks..

Ended up in to the kitchen - omg what a scruffy unclean flea infested cat pi$$ covered greasy plate stacked stinking hole.

Now i never accept a cuppa before seeing the kitchen.

Did a job for a bloke who was born without any arms. Did everything with his feet.

As I walked in he offered me a cup of tea.

Halfway through drinking it I suddenly thought "Hang on a minute....."

Did a full heating in a house once. Moved the wardrobe and found a kitchen knife wrapped in newspaper hidden behind it. I didn't linger long!

Did a job for a bloke who was born without any arms. Did everything with his feet.

1st thought which foot does he wipe his arris with and which toe did he dig the teabag out with!?

Another one was a council house with 2 low IQ people living in it, went to change a TRV in the bedroom and it was filthy, never been cleaned but the worst thing was the piles of S&M **** mags, the epic size of large ****** and the latex dresses that made my eyes open wide!!

Are you effing kidding me.... Haha

Another one was a council house with 2 low IQ people living in it, went to change a TRV in the bedroom and it was filthy, never been cleaned but the worst thing was the piles of S&M **** mags, the epic size of large ****** and the latex dresses that made my eyes open wide!!
Nothing wrong with a bit if pain ch4 ;)

Just once when working for b gas.
I'd rather have beat my wheat than flatten grass with that'un tho.
A horse and a half

Last edited by a moderator:
yes,she was fit as ****,wanted to negotiate over her boiler repair,i would have serviced her as well but too much to lose so the bill stood

you been dreaming again, still probably more likely to happen than winning the webb ellis trophy (commisserations on that one btw, prefer wales against Autralia)

On another note.. Has anyone ever had the come on from a lady customer???

The village bike once. Wanted me to take a look at her khazi because it weren't flushing.

"How much will it cost me?" She asked.

I knew she didn't have a lot of money so I told her I was sure we could work something out.

She thought for a moment then asked "How much if I let you do me up the arse?"

If it weren't for the fact I knew half the village had been through her....

The village bike once. Wanted me to take a look at her khazi because it weren't flushing.

"How much will it cost me?" She asked.

I knew she didn't have a lot of money so I told her I was sure we could work something out.

She thought for a moment then asked "How much if I let you do me up the arse?"

If it weren't for the fact I knew half the village had been through her....

Sweet Jesus was that in Croydon John!?

The strangest one ever was the guy in his late 50`s who wouldn`t let me in a room next door to where I was working to isolate a pump, he became really strange and told me to leave.

Was in the pub that night telling the story to a few mates and one of them said "Suppose he had a child tied up in there?". That was the last thing I would of thought of but the next day I rang the local police anyway.

The strangest one ever was the guy in his late 50`s who wouldn`t let me in a room next door to where I was working to isolate a pump, he became really strange and told me to leave.

Was in the pub that night telling the story to a few mates and one of them said "Suppose he had a child tied up in there?". That was the last thing I would of thought of but the next day I rang the local police anyway.
Wierdo... I want to know what he was hiding now..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Funny
  • Question
Their all aliens mate .
Replies
Views
From this post, I think you’ve got a good...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yours is an old fotic cylinder, Thermal store...
Replies
Views
Thank you for responding Chuck, I have booked...
Replies
Views
  • Question
You might find it just needs a bit of use
Replies
Views
Back