HALL of SHAME PHOTo`s | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Page 129 | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss HALL of SHAME PHOTo`s in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

I've just seen this on twitter! It's got everything you could ask for.

13428532_10201882026487865_6535913572241965597_n.jpg

First one on gas ?

It might just be the picture but on that gas one it also looks like the top corner of the socket has been beaten out to accommodate tHe hob pipework

Doing a refurb at a well known fast food chain in Chancery Lane and the main contractor does this, told my boss and got shouted down and told not to get involved! As were not there to touch the gas just the plumbing on this one.

Why bother moving the copper radiator pipes to the proper place nice and neat?
Just get a builder to do your bathroom and leave the existing copper pipes and do this, -
image.jpg

Yes. Rest of job (plastic wall paneling etc) looks okay. Surely a little effort would have moved the microbore pipes below the floor and brought up copper 15mm neatly and directly to towel rail. I didn't need to ask who recently did the bathroom. Had to be a builder.

Hahaha that's a cracker :)

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Thank you, I’ll do just that. Much appreciated
Replies
Views
  • Question
There's no leaks anywhere above it. The water...
Replies
Views
Thanks some good ideas. Just as an aside if we...
Replies
Views
Yes you should be able to cut them off in...
Replies
Views
Back